Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 15 October 2016

15/Oct/16 got put in the kennel for trying to get in bed


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I just can't help myself.  I want... no... I NEED to get in bed with Tonya and the Big Guy.  I think they would even let me up there if only I would settle down and just sleep.  But I can't just sleep.  I MUST chew on everything!

I thought it was a game that Tonya wanted to play.  Turns out, she wasn't playing.  She put me in my kennel.

At 2:00 am, Tonya put me outside.  She was tired and wanted to go back to sleep.  Well I was awake and wanted her to pat me.  But when she pats me, I need to nip at her hands and fingers.  

Then it escalated.  She got mad.  I got EXCITED.  So I barked, barked, barked and BARKED!  Then I wanted to hop up in bed.  She would flail her arms about.  Oh what joy!  A new game!  She yelled, I would bark.  Her arm would dart out, I would try to catch her arm with my teeth!  She would screech!  

I WON!  I got the hand that feeds me!

She got out of bed and walked me over to my pillow.  So told me to "STAY!".  

I stayed still until I seen her getting into bed.  I am fast.  REALLY fast.  I tried to nip her feet before she put them back under the blankets.

OK, you won that round, but I jumped up on the bed and tried to find her feet.


More yelling!  OK, I will bark some more.  LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!

Hey, you didn't have to be such a sore looser and put me in my kennel.

Finally, after I was in my kennel, like, forever, the Big Guy come down stairs.  He didn't even speak with me.  He put on his slippers and got his camera and took my picture.

THEN he let me out and put me outside.


Hey, did you hear?  If the Big Guy can get 100 subscribers on his YouTube Channel, he is going to feed me a steak.  Click HERE to go to his YouTube channel and subscribe.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment