Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 16 October 2016

16/Oct/16 ears in the take off position


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's cold outside.  Right now, it's -1.  That's about 30 F for those that follow that temperature.  So the Big Guy has his little portable heater on.  Normally he has that heater box in the living room, but for now the heater box is in the computer room holding up his other heater.

Yesterday the Big Guy had me out on the deck.  He has moved ALL my favorite chew logs to another area of his yard.  But's that's OK, he has uncovered a lot of bugs and dirt.  I've been sniffing away at the new smells.

He also moved the bench that was next to the deck.  I used to lay under that.  Now I can't.  But I still have the dirt.  So it isn't all bad.

It took him close to 2 hours to move all the logs and clean up that area.

He was pretty tired when he was all done.  He used this little garden cart to move the logs.  I wonder if he got plans to have me pull that garden cart?

So yesterday the Big Guy threw down the gauntlet.  How many of you are going to pick it up?  He has said in a video that he has posted, if he gets over 100 subscribers to his YouTube channel, he is going to feed me a steak.  He will cook it and then feed it to me.

So go to this link and click "Subscribe".  I wonder what he will do when he gets 500 subscribers?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment