Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 28 October 2016

28/Oct/16 your putting the garbage outside without my help



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Can you see my eye shine from when the Big Guy was taking photos this morning?  You can see me in the window.  I was eyeballing him while he was putting the garbage outside.  Why didn't he want my help?  It is raining outside, but I don't mind the rain like some of his other dogs.

I've been watching the news and I heard that my step bother's and sister's in Bathurst New Brunswick will be getting snow.  Did you know, I am about the size of my bio mom now.  I still have some growing to be able to catch up to my bio dad though.

Do you see the sign that the Big Guy put up just in the left of the bottom picture.  It says "No Soliciting".  He believes that it's supposed to keep people from knocking at his door selling random stuff.  I think it only works for Jehovah Witness.  They haven't been around in a long time.  It must be hard on them having to go from door to door and most people always telling them "NO".

Hey hey hey, good news...  I am up to 87 Subscribers.  Only 13 more to go and the Big Guy is going to cook up a steak for me.

If you have a friend that you think will subscribe, share my blog with them and ask them to click "HERE" to go to the Big Guy's YouTube Channel and click SUBSCRIBE!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment