Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 October 2016

14/Oct/16 isn't my fur coat shiny?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, I went for a drive and we went to 2 pet stores.  I got a new halty and a new harness.  The harness is for when I am in the car so that I can be belted in.  Humans have their seat belts, well I get my harness.  The halty is for when I go for walks.  They want me to be good when I walk and stop bouncing and bounding away from them.  When they put it on my last night, it worked pretty good.

A lot of people are still without power in Nova Scotia and it's been 5 days now.  That's a long time.  The Big Guy has a friend at work, she still doesn't have cable TV or internet yet.  The got power, so they are warm and bored.

Tonya found one of my poops with her shoe yesterday.  She didn't notice it as she was walking to the car.  ha ha  GOT YA!  She said that it was a big poo at that.  She was surprised that poop that size came out of me.  Just you wait...  I'm not full grown just yet.  I got more pooping to do.

Hurricane Nicole is going to miss Cape Breton.  Then again, I seem to remember saying that about Hurricane Matthew.  I wonder if I am going to be wrong on that?

Otherwise, I got to sleep a lot.  That's my thing.

Pretty sure that tomorrow, the Big Guy is going to be making his annual Turkey Pot Pie.  I wonder if he will make a video of that?

Talking of videos.  The Big Guy has 77 subscribers.  He said that when he gets 100 subscribers, he is going to feed me a steak.  So if you want to see me eat a steak, please go to his YouTube channel and subscribe.  You can click HERE to go to his channel.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment