Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 October 2016

5/Oct/16 I am not going to stand still for ANY photos today





Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I just don't want to stand still for the Big Guy to take my photos.  Perhaps later I will.

I did something really bad this morning.  Tonya put me outside and I slipped my collar over my head.  I did come to the door, but no collar.  I think they are going to put the harness back on me.

It was kinda funny.  This morning, Tonya is gently snoring and when the Big Guy quietly rolls over to get out of bed, in mid snore, Tonya is awake and talking to him.  I don't know how she does that.

So we are going to be getting a lot of rain this weekend.  Hurricane Matthew is coming up the coast.  So far, they are saying it will not be a hurricane when it gets here, but you can bet, there will be a lot of rain and wind.  I bet there is going to be a LOT of people going to the Louisbourg Lighthouse to see the waves.

So that means that Tonya and the Big Guy will not be doing their Halloween decorations this weekend.  But the Big Guy still plans on taking the gazebo roof off this deck and putting my little swimming pool away.

There is some trees that he also plans to trim.  That can also be done, but not during the rain.  But like he says, one job at a time.

So I would think, if people are planning to travel this weekend, for them to plan ahead or maybe even cancel their plans.  Better to cancel and be safe, then arrive and get stuck.  That means the temperature is going to go up this weekend.  

So like Frankie says, get your storm chips, get your Pepsi and Coke, get your pizza and Chinese food.  Get ready for the storm.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment