Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 October 2016

27/Oct/16 I like to be patted


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Do you know what a sensie is?  I know they can smash pretty good when you pull on the power cord.  I also found out that a plastic cup filled with pens and pencils can tip pretty easy.  Then I had a wonderful collection of stuff to chew on for a few hours while Tonya left for work.

The Big Guy puts me into the kennel when he goes to work.  But Tonya comes home for lunch and leaves me out to the kennel.  

I think after this, she is going to think twice about leaving me out of the kennel when she goes back to work.

Did I tell you about chewing the cordless phone?  Oh yea, I ruined that too.  There is the phone base that I haven't gone after just yet, but when I do...  that will mean that Tonya's sister will not be able to contact Tonya.  Once the phone base is destroyed, it means the phones in the house will stop working.

Yes, I am being bad.  I am bored.  Entertain me.

Oh other news, the Big Guy is up to 87 YouTube subscribers.  Only 13 people need to subscribe and I will get that steak.  Come on people, it isn't hard to subscribe.  You are only a few clicks away.  Start by clicking "HERE" and then click SUBSCRIBE.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment