Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 October 2016

9/Oct/16 what's that on the floor?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There is something on the floor that tastes DELICIOUS.

I've noticed that when Tonya and the Big Guy are cooking, there is always something dropping on the floor.  They will get after me if they think that it's bad for me.  But I still want to investigate.  Sometimes what they dropped is smells so good, I just have to try it.

The Big Guy is going to be posting a video today of these burgers he made.  You would think that he invented burgers or something.  The smelled soo good.  I so wanted to bite into them, but NO, they wouldn't even let me have the grease from the burgers.

Last night, they brought my big bone out on the front deck.  But I found some sticks that were much easier to chew on.  So they brought the big bone back in the house.

Yesterday the Big Guy was working on taking down the roofs from the Gazebo and the BBQ grill.  He had to put them away for the winter.  Tonya was helping him.  He really appreciated that.  I wanted to help, but he told me, the biggest help I could be, was to stay out of the way.  So I wasn't able to help at all.

I was able to come out on the deck and Tonya put up the sun umbrella's.  Why did you take off the roof if your only going to use an umbrella to stay out of the sun?  Humans are dumb.

While Tonya went to get some groceries, the Big Guy gave me a bath.  I wasn't going to help him any.  I didn't lay down or stuff, I just stood still.  I was going to shake off the water, but gave it second thoughts.  But in the end, I dried off and I don't smell so doggie now.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment