Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 October 2016

26/Oct/16 please pat me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya had a nice clothes pin holder.  It was on the post outside on the back deck.  I got bored and I chewed on it.  There was clothes pins all over the deck.  So I chewed on a few of the clothes pins.

Tonya transferred the remaining pins to a reusable Superstore bag that you buy for a dollar.  She left that outside and I ate that too.  So I chewed on MORE clothes pins.

Clothes pins are small and the wood is soft to chew on.

The Big Guy told me that he only likes his clothes dried in the dryer.  Not on the clothes line.

I am being a BIG HELPER!

Yesterday the Big Guy took out my new harness.  He noticed that it came with a very small leash with a carabiner attached to it.  Turns out, you can leave the small leash threaded through the seat belt and then when I get into the car, just clip the carabiner to the D ring on my harness.  So much easier than the other one I owned.

But yesterday the Big Guy had it hooked up wrong and I was able to reach the front seats.  The Big Guy noticed that I was bumping my head off the roof.  So he opened the sun roof on the car.  So I stuck my head outside and was looking around while he was driving the car.  

He wants to be able to hook up his tripod to the hood of his car and get some actions shots as he drives around a bit.  Then come home and remove the tripod.  Then post the video.

The Big Guy has 86 YouTube subscribers.  Only 14 more and he is going to feed me a steak.

If you haven't subscribed and would like to, go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MitchCormier

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment