Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 8 October 2016

8/Oct/16 6 month old and 74 pounds




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy didn't win the chair decorating idea.  He wasn't upset, the guy that he works with, he came in first place.  He made a car out of his chair.  I wonder if they are going to share pictures?

Can you see the pictures of the bone that the Big Guy bought me yesterday?  They brought it in off the deck so that I could chew on it.  Certainly isn't any dollar store bone.  But like the Big Guy was saying, this bone isn't smelly like the dollar store ones are.

I still like the wooden logs in the back yard.  Those are yummy too.

Tonya and the Big Guy don't really like it when I got for a walk.  At first, I am all bouncy like Tigger from Winnie The Poo.  I am super excited.  But because I am heavy, they are really struggling to walk me.  But it's because I am so excited to go for a walk.  I just bounce and bounce.  The Big Guy is hoping that I calm down soon.  He has seen videos on the internet, and I have seen other Bernese Mountain Dogs and they are well behaved.

Yesterday Tonya took me to the Vet.  I weigh 74 pounds.  Oh yea and I am 6 months old today.

I also got to see a small human.  They called her a baby.  She was 2 years old.  I was really nice to her.  She put her fingers in my mouth and touched my teeth.  Then she pulled my tongue.  I didn't like my tongue being pulled.  She also wanted to touch my eyes.  I didn't want that.  So I pulled back.  When she walked away, I was sniffing her.  She thought it was funny and screamed with delight.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment