Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 October 2016

30/Oct/16 still raining outside



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Although you can't see it in the photos, I am wet.  The Big Guy took me in and wanted to get a picture of the water that is hanging off my fur.

Big surprise though, I don't stink like a "wet dog" when I am wet.  Tonya and the Big Guy can't figure out why.  But they are pretty happy about that though.

They both took the time to move some of the furniture around in the living room.  Now I can see right out the living room window without jumping up on the love seat to look out.  Remember last Friday's picture when the Big Guy was putting the garbage out?  Well he knew I was on the love seat.

They also moved a few other things around and found LOTS of fur.  I don't seem to be shedding as much these days.  BUT wait till spring.  You bet I am going to shed a lot of fur.

The Big Guy was cooking again yesterday.  This time home made baked beans.  Yes, he did a video.  He has to splice it together.

Good news on the video front.  The Big Guy has 89 Subscribers to the YouTube channel.  11 more to go and he will be feeding me a steak.

If you haven't subscribed already, click "HERE" and it will redirect you so that you can click on the Subscribe button.  

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment