Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 21 October 2016

21/Oct/16 out front with my humans


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya wants to be able to sit outside as much and as often as she can.  She said that winter is coming.  I can only remember snow as a wee bitty puppy when I lived in Bathurst New Brunswick.  We didn't have too much, and it would melt each day.

I've seen some of the Big Guy's videos and they get a lot of snow around here.



Did you see that?  Wow, I wonder if we are going to get that much snow this year?

I know that there is a lot of Canadians that just HATE winter.  Well they should get used to it as it happens every year.

Right now, the Big Guy woke up early.  Something is on his mind.  He did a video of me on the kitchen floor this morning asking me if I was dreaming about flying.  I wonder what that could mean?

He is uploading some new videos to YouTube and he isn't talking a lot.  I've tried to get him to pat me, but he keeps going back to his keyboard.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment