Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 1 November 2016

1/Nov/16 getting my steak ready



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well like the Big Guy had promised, once he got 100 subscribers to his YouTube channel, he would be cooking me a steak.  He had to get another steak out of the freezer, but I am hoping that tonight, after he gets home from work, he cooks up the steak for me.

Last night was Halloween.  I wasn't allowed outside.  There was all these little goblin and ghouls that were coming to visit.  There was some princesses too.  But each time they would come to the front deck where Tonya was sitting, they would get candy from her.  What kind of scam is that?  

So far, I've never been given candy.  I only get fruit and kibbles.

The Big Guy is a product tester for Canadian Tire and they sent him a Hedge Trimmer to test out.  He said that it works just great.  Nice balance and light weight.  Cuts the hedge just like he was expecting.

This upcoming Saturday, it's Daylight Savings time.  So we will fall back the clocks by 1 hour.  Although there is some places in Canada, this doesn't apply.  Namely Saskatchewan.  So my non-furry sister, Melissa, and her family will not have to worry about the time changes.  There is a lot of people that wouldn't mind if they stopped changing the time like that.  It's not like we live back in the day when we didn't all have electricity.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment