Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 October 2016

2/Oct/16 my Non-Furry Memere has arrived



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So they finally arrived and I was able to play with a new toy that my non-furry Memere brought me.  It is an empty Sunlight dish detergent bottle.  It's still out on the deck.  I have chewed on it for hours now.

It isn't the expensive toys that get my attention, but the ones that makes a lot of noise.  I really like those.

The Big Guy is supposed to take my non-furry Memere and her friend, Fran, to go see stuff around Cape Breton today.  They will probably be gone for a couple of hours.  But they will be back and I can play with them again.

Fran is really nice and she isn't scared of big dogs.  I was really good.  I didn't jump.  I didn't nip.  I wanted to lick Memere's hands, but she said no.  She is worried that when I get older, I will drool a lot.  Guess we will see if I do or not.

Have you ever noticed...  a Chihuahua looks like a dog that is still far far away.

So they had orangsicle cheesecake last night for desert.  Well some of the crumbs fell to the floor.  Guess who got the crumbs.  Tell me I will not have cheese cake...

Did you see my special edition post from yesterday.  Jason had his drone flying around with my legs attached.  They look GREAT.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment