Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 October 2016

22/Oct/16 I dream that I can fly


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So here I am, oh dark early and the Big Guy is hogging the computer keyboard.  He knows that I've got to get my Blog out there for my followers.

We were forecasted to get some BIG winds and HEAVY downpours.  Well, so far, nothing.like what we had on the Thanksgiving Day storm.  They are only forecasting less than 1/2 the rainfall.  Also, most of the trees have dropped their leaves, so that means no power loss.  I guess we still have another wave of the storm to come though, but that's only in a few hours from now.

You would be surprised how LOUD the Big Guy and Tonya will turn the TV up when I am chewing on my bone.  I guess I can be sorta, not quiet when I am chewing and rolling that huge bone around.  I heard that the local butcher store sells bones for $10.00 a bag.  I wonder if Tonya will get me some?

The Big Guy has an idea about going through all my videos and see where he could possibly do a slow-mo montage.  I bet that's going to take him a long time to set up.  Oh well, he can be pretty patient with stuff like that.

OK, for those of you that follow my blog and didn't watch the deam flying video...  here it is:



The Big Guy is STILL asking for people to subscribe.  It's in the lower left corner.  Once he gets 100 subscribers, he is going to feed me a steak.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment