Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 October 2016

29/Oct/16 it's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Another weekend, another rain storm.  This storm is only forecasted to bring about an inch of rain to Cape Breton.  So there will be no flooding this weekend.

There is a whole section of houses in Sydney that have to be destroyed due to the overland flooding that happened on Thanksgiving weekend.  Of course some people have no insurance.

The Big Guy has the baby gate up so that I can't go upstairs and bug Tonya while she is sleeping.  She also told the Big Guy that she wants a nice breakfast for when she gets up.  I think he is going to make like French Toast with Bacon for her.  He always has these plans.

I've been chewing and attacking the lattice that is under the stairs and on the deck.  That means that the Big Guy is going to have to create a new way to keep me from going under the deck.  I think he will be putting in vertical boards that I can't chew on.  Something like tongue and groove.  I guess I will have to see what he puts in place and then see if I can't chew on it.

He has a lot more lattice that he could put up.  But I would only chew on the new stuff anyways.

You should see the deck rails.  Lots of chew marks on some of the rails.  By the time I am done, it will be all new wood put in place.  Termites are not as efficient as I am.  The Big Guy will have to take photos.

I can see the Big Guy's wheels turning in his head.  I think that he is going to make some Home Made Baked Beans.  That will mean some bacon.  Bacon that I can't have.  But I also wonder if he will make some home made bread to go with the beans, or will he make tea biscuits?  I can't have that either, so it doesn't make any difference to me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment