Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 October 2016

6/Oct/16 is the railing getting shorter, or am I getting taller?



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

A lot of people are commenting on how big I am and I am not even 6 months old yet.  I am close to 80 pounds if not more.  This weekend, I will be going with the Big Guy and Tonya to get more Dog Food.  I am pretty sure they plan to take me with them to show me off.  I wonder if they have carts there for me to pull?

The Big Guy is using my paws at work to decorate his office chair.  He is doing that for Customer Service Week.  He will have to see if he can't sneak in his camera to take a photo.  They are all going out to lunch today with their work.  I wonder what he is going to have?  Likely Fish & Chips.  He likes that a lot.

I got to spend the entire day with Tonya yesterday.  She says that I drive her nuts.  She is my only #1 friend that I have.  I really like being with her and seeing what she is doing.  I would like to help her, but I am all paws.  Like any 4 year old, I am trying to learn about my world.  I hope she can be patient with me.

Tonya tried to make this new dish yesterday.  It was Cajun Chicken with a tomatoe sauce.  Of course she wouldn't let me have any.

Otherwise, it was a pretty slow day for me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment