Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 18 October 2016

18/Oct/16 look how many tiles I cover now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I can remember when I was a little puppy and I would just barely cover 3 of these tiles.  I am curled up a little bit and I cover over 4 tiles.  When I am all stretched out, I can cover close to 6 tiles and each tile is 13 inches square.

I've decided that I don't like my halti at all.  I certainly do NOT want that on my face when I am walking.  I struggle and wear myself out and then eventually just walk.  But I will stop and scratch at it.  The Big Guy and Tonya seem to like it on me though.

Last night, I was struggling so much, the Big Guy wanted to forgo my walk.  But Tonya kept at it and she was able to get me sorted out.  We went for a walk, but not like when I was a smaller puppy.  Now I bound and jump a lot.  But with the halti on, it pulls my face around.  So it really gets me upset.  I struggle more and it gets me just all wound up.

The Big Guy said something about me growing up and wondering if other owners goes though this much trouble to walk their dogs.

So we are up to 82 YouTube subscribers.  Only 18 more to go before I can have a steak.  Oh yea, yummy steak.

I think that Tonya would like the Big Guy to make her a beef stew.  She was watching some stuff on Facebook and there is a lot of people posting what they are making.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment