Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 October 2016

25/Oct/16 I'm getting taller


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As you can see from this photo, I am no longer the small puppy that Tonya held in her arms a few months ago.

I still get my apple each day.  If not an apple, then some other fruit.  I hear that I am going to be changing my kibble soon.  I will be going to an Adult Giant Breed Dog Food.  They make Giant Junior Dog Food, but we haven't found anyone that carries it.  I wonder if they carry it on the Mainland?  I know that Tonya would probably go to the Mainland if she knew someplace had it.

I have another 4 days of being put in the kennel each day.  But then Tonya is off on Saturday and Sunday with the Big Guy.  

Did I tell you?  They got a new harness for me for when I go in the car.  So far, they haven't put it on me.  Tonya said it looks like it was made by the Air Force, so many clips and what not.  They haven't put it on me, but they should soon to test it on me.  Could you image if it didn't fit?  Oh they are going to be upset.

Good news, we are up to 86 subscribers on YouTube.  Only 14 more to go and I will be having my steak.  Keep sharing my Blog for friends to read and hopefully they will subscribe too.  Get them to click HERE to see my latest video.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment