Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 13 October 2016

13/Oct/16 over 5000 views


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you know that I have over 5000 views on my blog?  I am so happy about that.

This past Tuesday, Tonya and the Big Guy went to Wal-Mart and they got me a new lead.  The previous little line would hold up to 60 pounds.  This new one will hold 250 pounds.  I am not giong to get that big.

Last night, Tonya had to stop walking me and get the Big Guy to take me home.  I was just too restless and wouldn't stop running away from my lead.  The Big Guy said it's like trying to walk Tigger the Tiger from Winnie The Poo.  He bounces and so do I.

Tonya can remember this Lab that used to be walked on King Street.  How full of energy he was and how he used to bite at his leash.  I do that too.  So I only got walked about a 1/4 of the block and was brought back home again.  Of course on the walk back home, I was good.

I need a new harness if I am going to get into the back of the car.  I have out grown my current harness.  Since I will not just sit still in the back of the car, the Big Guy insists that I get a new harness.  Otherwise, no drives.

Tonya was saying on Facebook, a lot of her friends are posting that they are getting their power back on.  There doesn't seem to be a generator for sales on the entire island.  Probably the main land too.

The Big Guy and Tonya were sitting outside talking about that last night.  They said that when they get their new siding and windows, they should be getting a new generator too.  That way, when the power goes out, they got this generator to get them by.  It should be able to run the furnace, the fridge and the freezer, with a few other items thrown in for good measure.  Like the coffee maker, the toaster, the computer, perhaps the TV.  We don't want to get too carried away here.  But then it all has to be certified so that the insurance will except it.  No home handyman stuff there.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment