Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 October 2016

19/Oct/16 how's the weather down there?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am at the top of the stairs, protecting Tonya from who ever wants to come up.  Click on the picture and you will see how SCARY I look.  Grrr...

So I got a little piece of cooked fat from yesterday's beef stew that the Big Guy had made.  He is really looking for those 100 subscribers to his YouTube Channel.  When he gets them, he will be feeding me a steak.

The Big Guy is also a product tester for Canadian Tire.  Yesterday he got a new hedge trimmer, work gloves and a set of small pruning shears.  They look good for flowers.  He is going to be testing his new hedge trimmer on the weekend.  That is if the weather is nice.  Otherwise, nope.

There isn't a lot to talk about today.  Yesterday just wasn't all that exciting for me.  I got to sit outside for a bit.  Tonya and the Big Guy were dressed up as they are feeling the cold a lot more than I do.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment