Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 October 2016

4/Oct/16 please pat me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've been told that I have really white teeth.  I wonder if it is the apples or other vegetables that I eat that keeps them so clean and white?  Then again, it could also be the wood that I am clewing on.  You should see the back deck rails.  Lots of chew marks.  I've seen humans with tooth picks.  Mine are a little larger.

My non-furry memere has gone home again.  She was teaching me to sit and to stay.  I tried that and I was being really good too.  She said that we would need to do that a lot with me.  That I can be trained really easy.

Oh and I want to get up on the bed so bad.  I jump up and Tonya tells me to get down.  I jump again and she pulls me off the bed.  This happens a lot. Then she got upset with me and pushed me outside the bedroom door and closed it.  Then I had to sleep in the hallway.

The Big Guy got promoted at work.  Not too sure what that means.  But he seems pretty happy about it.  He said that he had a lot of people congratulating him at work.

It was a pretty slow day.  I spent a lot of time in my kennel.  So I slept a lot.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment