Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 20 October 2016

20/Oct/16 don't look at my face



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


So I was having fun on the deck yesterday.  I found my bucket under the chairs.  It was filled with rain water from Hurricane Matthew.  I took a sip and then DUMPED the water out.

It's hard to see though the bucket and run around the deck.  Look at the video and you will see what I am talking about.



So the Big Guy is only 16 subscribers away from me getting a steak.  Oh a yummy yummy steak.

The Big Guy was sorta sleepy this morning.  He made the coffee without putting water in the coffee maker.  He thought it sounded strange.  Then he went back and noticed...  no water.  So he filled up the water and now he's enjoying his morning coffee.

The Maritimes are due for another storm this weekend.  There is a cold front coming from the United States and it is going to blend with the tropical storm, that if it would have been a hurricane, it would have been named Hurricane Otto.  All's I know, it means a lot of rain.  Wind too.  But this time, a lot of the leaves are off the trees, so if we get a lot of wind, the trees shouldn't be falling on the power lines.  I guess we will see.

Well, the Big Guy isn't going to be able to test his new hedge trimmer this weekend if it's raining that much.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment