Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 May 2017

22/May/17 I'm thinking about destroying a cardboard box


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

No walk yesterday.  The Big Guy said that his knee was super sore.  But he was able to walk around Wal-Mart, No Frills and Giant Tiger.  I hear all these places have cement floors and they are hard on your knee.  

But I am pretty sure the Big Guy wasn't crawling on his hands and knees.  So why does his knee hurt him so much?

He wrote an email to his mum this morning and told her, his knee is better and he should be able to take me for a walk tonight.

They did go to Global Pet Food and they got me a new treat dispensing ball.  When I roll it around, out pops a treat.  A yummy bacon flavoured treat.  I can carry it around and drop it on the floor.  Here is a video of me doing just that.



That new toy is pretty cool.  It didn't keep me busy for hours and hours.  Only about 15 minutes.  It didn't take me long to figure out, there was something inside it that was yummy.

Today is Victoria Day.  It doesn't mean too much to Tonya and the Big Guy, they still have to go to work.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment