Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 14 April 2018

14/Apr/18 is someone in my yard


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've got a lot better hearing than the humans that I live with.  When I hear a dogs nails clicking on the sidewalk across the street, I need to investigate.  Then I will bark to let them know that this is MY HOUSE.

I will also run from the one front window to the other, just to make sure that they know that I am here.

There has been times when there are cats and other animals that comes into my yard.  I can't seem to jump over the railing to the deck.  Just wait till they put in the fence that they said that they would install.  Then I will have all the back yard.  

I'm not sure that Tonya will be impressed when it is Spring and it is muddy outside.  That should be fun.

Tonya will clean the house.

Mop the floors.

Then I go outside.

I come in all full of mud.

There would be some excitement.  Probably yelling too.  Then trying to get me upstairs to the bath.

Remember this picture?


They may think twice about fencing off the back yard.

I think that the Big Guy is going to be rearranging the living room furniture.  The way that Tonya has it set up, I will get up on the Love Seat with her, when she is watching TV.  Then I will forget myself and I will start nipping at her.  So he may move the chair over to the other side of the living room, so that Tonya will not have me getting up in her arms.

I got word from Del.  She works at Shoppers.  She told Tonya that she really likes my Blast From the Past pictures.  I guess I have a lot of them.  So she will not get bored.

Talking of which.

Here is my Blast From the Past picture:


Today's Daily Video:


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment