Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 7 April 2018

7/Apr/18 it's snowing


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got up this morning and guess what I seen outside...

SNOW

We're supposed to get even MORE snow tomorrow.  The forecast was changed.  It was supposed to be up to 15 cm, but they rolled it back to 5 to 10 cm of snow now.

This isn't unusual to get snow in April.  After all, in Winnipeg, the storm of the century, was in April of 1997.  Which also created the Flood of the Century.  Boy oh boy, it was nasty that year.

I was having some fun with the Big Guy the other night.  Tonya took some pictures.











The Big Guy can be fun, but he doesn't tolerate me trying to nip him.  If you click on any of the pictures, they will go to full screen.

So with the snow on the ground, the Big Guy isn't always happy about bringing me for long walks.  The sidewalks often hide a patch of ice under the snow.  It makes it slippery for the humans.  Geesh, they are so delicate.

Yesterday Tonya got the Big Guy to bring in a step ladder from the garage.  Well his rocking chair was upside down on the top of the ladder (dumb way to store it in the garage, but it's his garage).  So now, he is thinking, what happens if he needs to take out the snow blower?  He is going to have to move everything, yet again.

Boy, first world problems are a bitch.

Yesterday, Tonya was cleaning the house.  So this meant that a lot of my toys went outside on the deck.  So I was bored.

I got into the recycle bin and found a paper bag.

Tonya seen me and started to walk towards me.

I wasn't done playing with the paper bag.  So I ran away from her.  (She can't run)  Then when I was in the living room, I was tearing strips off the paper bag.  I spotted her and ran to the kitchen.  I ripped the bag some more.  She thought she would creep around the other way.  But I've got good ears and heard her trying to sneek up on me.  So I ran the other way, back into the living room, tearing pieces off the paper bag.

In the end, there was pieces of the paper bag all over the house.

She was upset with me and put me on the deck while she went around the house picking up pieces of the paper bag.

OK, so on to the Word of the Day. Today's word is:  Fress (verb)

My sentence:  I am not that fussy about food.  I don't stress from that.  Food for me, is fress free.

Definition:  The eat or snack, especially often or in large quantities.

Sentence:  Super Bowl Sunday was an occasion to free; the house is filled with food and beverages and no one wanted to see them go to waste!

Today's Video of the Day:  

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment