Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 16 April 2018

16/Apr/18 I can smell the rib roast


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see that roast?


It smelled so good!


I had to look away.


Although the Big Guy is smiling.  He may have stuck that fork into me if I would have grabbed the roast off the cutting board.

He was nice enough to give me the ribs.  When I had cleaned the meat off them, Tonya threw the ribs into the green bin.  She didn't want me to get hurt by any shards that came off the ribs from me chewing on them.

Today, I get to spend the entire day with Tonya.  She has to do this thing tomorrow, called a roto-rooter.  I'm not sure what that is.  But it sounds like something I would like to avoid.  She is not allowed to eat today.  I'm going to offer my kibble to her.  No one should go hungry.

There is a big rain storm coming our way for tomorrow.  I was watching the news with the Big Guy and there are parts of Ontario where they have been getting freezing rain.  That is never pleasant.  It makes for VERY dangerous driving.  But also the electrical wires get really heavy and fall apart.  This is dangerous for everyone.

I wonder if they stop the windmills from turning during a freezing rain storm?  I can imagine that the frozen stuff would fly off the blades as it would be turning.

Then, they are calling for more snow by the end of the week.  You know, we may not have got a hard Winter this year, but it sure doesn't want to go away.  Hard to believe that we are having Global Warming.

Today's Blast from the Past:


Today's Video of the Day:


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment