Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 19 April 2018

19/Apr/18 gotta stretch before I start my day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday we went for a longer walk than what I have been going on lately.  BUT that is because the snow is finally melting.  With the snow that fell two weeks ago, a lot of the sidewalks were not plowed.  I had to wait for the snow to be melted so that we could walk safely again.  Otherwise, I would have been walking on the road and Tonya doesn't like that at all.

Tonya wanted to go to the gym each morning.  But the Big Guy said no.  He said the gym costs money.  Money that he's not aware of that they have.  Besides, he has offered to turn the basement of the house into a gym for her and anyone else that would like to go to his basement gym.

He could set up a TV, put in a loud stereo, put some placemats and other stuff.  They could have a really nice gym in the basement.  Tonya says it's messy in the basement.  The Big Guy agreed, but he also knows, he could fix it up nicely.  Just give him the chance to do that.

Tonya has told the Big Guy, next weekend, when he is off, to start cleaning out his garage to figure out what goes out for big garbage day and other stuff that needs to go back to people that have been storing stuff in his garage for all this time.  He is only too glad to give them their stuff back again.  This will allow him room to put stuff in his garage that needs to be in there.  I think he is looking forward to giving the stuff back a lot more than what he is letting on.

Tonya seen a rat in my yard yesterday.  She told the Big Guy, he's gotta put out traps to get them.  He is only too happy to do that.  The rats have gotta a way of getting into their green bin.  As much as they add stuff to the green bin, they also noticed that the green bin is never filling up.  The rats have been feasting.  Well that is going to be coming to an end.

There is this 3 legged dog that was just visiting the green bin.  I've met him before and he isn't very nice.  He came after me and tried to bite me.  I don't think his owners know that he got off his leash and he didn't see a collar on his neck.

Well, it's time for the Blast From the Past.


Today's Video of the Day:


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment