Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 17 April 2018

17/Apr/18 why are you up so early


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I know not to expect the Big Guy to sleep in.  He just doesn't do that.  He gets up early and wanders around the house for a bit before he settles down at the computer to draft an email to my non-furry Memere.  Her name is Gloria.  She is super nice.  But she is kind of scared of me. 

That's because I still act like I'm a puppy.

Today, the Big Guy is up extra early to be able to take Tonya to the hospital for this procedure where they look at her insides.  They are nice enough to put her to sleep while they do that.  

Now I know what it means when they say that they are putting an older dog to sleep.  But this is different.  When they did this to the Big Guy, twice when they did this to him, he was awake for the procedure.  But that's when he was in the Navy and they weren't so nice.  After he got out of the Navy, and they wanted to peek inside his back side, they put him to sleep for the procedure.

I hope they never have to look inside my back side.

One of the things you gotta do, is prepare for this.  This means doing two things.  

1.  You stop eating for a day.  Oh god.  I would be so hungry.  

But the second is a bit worst.

2.  You have to poop a lot.  They give you medicine for that to make you "go" a lot more than normal.  It's an industrial sugar.  Humans can't digest this and it makes you "go".  A LOT and OFTEN.  

Boy oh boy, I never heard the toilet flush so many times in the run of a day.

You get a cramp and you gotta go NOW!

Tonya says that she is going to have a biggie breakfast when they are all done.  

BUT here is the worst part about all of this.  I can't go with her to watch over her.  They are going to leave me home while they leave the house.  I will be so worried about her.

But that's OK.  When she gets home, I will jump up all over her.

Today's Blast From the Past:  


Today's Daily Video:  


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment