Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 April 2018

11/Apr/18 I turned two years old


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, the 10th of April 2018, was my second birthday.  Now that makes me 2 in Human Years.  Actually I'm about 14 dog years old now.  I'm still a hyperactive teenager.

My non-furry cousin Laura came for a visit with her boyfriend Keegan.  He was really nice.




I got a lot of pats from them.

Laura and Keegan left to go drive the Cabot Trail.  She called last night to say that it was everything that they thought it was going to be, and MORE!

But I had to deal with the snow melting off the roof.




There is some dangerous stuff that falls off the roof.  It can really surprise you when this stuff hits the ground.  Typically there will be a whole section that will fall off the roof, all at once.  Then it makes a HUGE thump when it hits the ground.

Later on, Tonya and the Big Guy BBQ'ed me a steak.  They had hot dogs.  Once they cut up the steak, I devoured it.



That's just the way I eat.


The Big Guy says that he has to toast the BBQ Gods.  Otherwise, they BURN your food.  I'm not so sure that's how it works.  I think he just makes up reasons to have a drink of wine.

We were able to go for a walk last night.  The sidewalks are pretty good.  But I think it would be different if they were to go in the morning as stuff would be frozen.  So there would be slippery patches as the snow is melting, and then creating ice.  So for the next week or so, while we are waiting for all the snow to melt, it may be safer to walk me in the evening.  At least for them.

I know that there is a lot of photos here to see, but I still have my Blast from the Past.


Today's Video of the Day.


Bye Bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment