Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 April 2018

29/Apr/18 dreaming of a long walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, my non-furry brother-in-law dropped by so that the Big Guy could do his taxes.  Well he didn't know about my thing and toilet paper.

He left the bathroom door open after he was done.


I had a really good chew.

The Big Guy wasn't all that upset either.  He knew that this is what I would do.  He didn't tell Craig that the bathroom door has to be kept closed.

I don't go after the toilet paper that's on the holder.  I only go after the toilet paper that is on the dispenser.

So he had to throw out a mostly new roll of toilet paper that was only used a few times.

Good thing they buy the toilet paper in bulk from Costco.

Later on, the Big Guy went to the basement.  He was cutting up boxes and putting other stuff in the garbage.  He got tired of trying to cut up the boxes, so he turned on his table saw and cut the boxes it.  Kind of over kill, but the boxes that were cut, had all nice and neat cuts in them..

The Big Guy was able to get 4 bags of recycle cardboad and was able to get 2 huge bags of garbage, that has made it's way to the curb.  He even put this old computer chair in the garbage.  It was broken.  Not sure why he didn't throw it out sooner.

So, after having the last 3 days off, the Big Guy is back to work again.  Tonya is off the next 2 days, then the Big Guy is home for 2 days.  Tonya is off that next day and then the Big Guy is off the day following that.  It will be confusing having my humans at home so much.

I'm not sure if we are going to be going for my walk today.  We are expecting about 40 mm of rain this morning.  Then again, the Big Guy got his nice reflective jacket.  That is pretty much a rain coat for him.  So he shouldn't get too wet if he decides to go on a walk with me.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast from the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog dreaming about flying
Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment