Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 April 2018

5/Apr/18 it's the day before garbage day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am kind of excited.  Tomorrow is garbage day!  I can't wait!  I will hopefully go for my walk in the morning.  Then I will be able to sniff all the garbage that there is to sniff.

Rapture...

This Saturday and Sunday, my non-furry cousin Laura and her boyfriend will be visiting with me.  They had hoped to visit the Cabot Trail on Sunday.  It's going to be raining quite a bit.  Not sure that will make for a very scenic drive.

The Big Guy isn't sure if he's supposed to take his car or not for the drive.  Or if they expect him to drive them around the trail.  He says that they don't have any set plans.

Yesterday the Big Guy referred to me as a hoe.  The only way that I can discover my world is by putting stuff in my mouth.  My paws are really not made to see and feel stuff.  So EVERYTHING goes in my mouth.  

That's when he made the hoe reference.

I was not impressed.

The Big Guy pressed out some new dog biscuits yesterday.  But I had to wait till Tonya got home before they could be baked.  She put a glaze on them.  I tried to get as many as I could.  But in the end, they only gave me 4 of them.  I could have eaten them ALL!

Today's Word of the Day is:  Glabrous (Adjective)

My sentence:  I am glabrous when my fur is all brushed.

Definition:  Free from hair or down; smooth.

Sentence:  The baby rabbit was glabrous at birth.

Today's Video of the day is:  Mr Doodle Had a Poodle


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment