Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 8 April 2018

8/Apr/18 snug as a bug in a rug


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


Well the weather is going to take a turn for the worst.  Starting this afternoon, we are expecting upwards of 30 cm of snow today.  That is 12 inches of snow for those of you that are using the imperial measurements.  OR, you could also say;1 foot of snow.  That doesn't account for drifting either.

On the upside.  It will be below freezing the entire time.  This means that it will NOT be that wet heavy snow that the Big Guy hates so much.

So I'm not sure if my non-furry cousin Laura will be able to make it here or not.  If they do, well obviously they will have a place to stay, for as long as they need.

The Big Guy was suffering yesterday.  Due to this weather system that is coming in, he can feel the changes in the weather.  His knee gets really sore when this happens.  He can take this pill called "Aleve", but he can't take them that often.  Not like his regular arthritis pills.

I've heard that Bernese Mountain Dogs also suffer from arthritis.  Such is life.  Obviously I don't have arthritis just yet.  I still have boundless energy like a puppy.

The Big Guy has a question.  Do you find that the Word of the Day is just filler?  Do you think that he should remove it from my Daily Blog?  If you could comment to let him know if you want him to continue, or if he could stop and try to insert something else.  Like a picture from my past.  He is going to continue inserting the videos, as he has a lot of them.

So again, the question, remove the Word of the Day?

OK, so before it gets removed, here is the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Pulverulent
My sentence:  I am a POWER CHEWER.  When I chew on plastic toys, I chew so much that the toy is pulverulent into obscurity.

Definition:  Consisting of dust or find powder
Sentence:  The ingredients needed to be pulverulent in order to be used in the recipe.

Today's Blast From The Past: 


Today's Video of the Day is one of mine:


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment