Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 22 April 2018

22/Apr/18 playing with my chew toy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the bathroom door wasn't shut and I was able to go in and have a chew on the roll of toilet paper.  Tonya caught me and scolded me.

But I can't help myself.

Toilet paper is so yummy.

Why do the waist it by throwing it in the toilet?

Then there is the roll that's in the center.  

Divine.

All the snow that fell two weeks ago, is all gone.  There is only a little bit of snow that's left in our yard, and that is where the sun doesn't normally shine.  

The Big Guy is cooking up a roast right now.  I can smell it.  He cooks these meals up ahead of time so that he has something to eat for when he goes to work.  He could go to the deli that's at the grocery store, but he only gets 30 minutes for lunch.  If there is people that is being slow at the deli, well that cuts into his lunch time.

Also, he says that it's a lot cheaper to make the meals at home, than it is to go to the deli and purchase it there.

The Big Guy is working these new shifts.  It means he is at work longer now.  But he doesn't work 5 days a week, only 4, but for 10 hour shifts.  I was uber excited to see him when he got home last night.

I thought I would try to do this new thing.  I have found these pictures that made me smile.  I hope they will make you smile to.


Blast From the Past


Today's Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment