Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 26 April 2018

26/Apr/18 oh my gradma, was a big tongue you have


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy is always disturbing my sleep.  Does that guy ever sleep in?

Eastlink is going to be dropping by later so that they can put in a new internet box.  The one that they have will fail from time to time.  That really annoys Tonya.

Do you know what the Big Guy is doing?  He is frying up a pound of bacon.  

Then...

He's going to eat the bacon.

Do you think he is going to share with me?

Of course not.

He says that pork is bad for me.  That too much pork fat will give me the runs.

So do you know what he is going to do with all the bacon grease?  He's going to throw it out.  I suppose, it's better than me pooping in the house cause I had an accident.  Oh... that would be messy.

The Big Guy has got to go clean up his garage later on this morning.  It's going to be a bit of a job.  Some stuff is going to be going to Terry's house as it's time that he stores it there.  They have a baby barn in the back yard that they can use.

The Big Guy wants his garage back.  The stuff in there is packed right to the front of the garage.  It's time to PURGE.

Your Daily Smile


The Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment