Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 April 2018

21/Apr/18 I'm not talking to you right now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Each and every morning, I can pretty much predict how my morning is going to start.  I can hear the Big Guy get up and go to the bathroom.

He comes downstairs and gives me a pat.  He then goes to the kitchen and puts the coffee on.


I go lay down somewhere.

Then I can hear the Big Guy creeping around trying to find where I am hiding.

FLASH!

He takes a picture of me and I am temporary blinded by the camera flash.  

He looks at the picture to see if it's in focus, or if he likes what he is looking at.  If he doesn't like what the picture looks like...

FLASH!

This process can be repeated several times until he is happy with what he is looking at.

He then creeps around the house.  Getting his coffee ready and then he sits down at his computer for about an hour.  He writes and email to my non-furry Memere.  That's his Mum.

He helps me with my blog.  

Once that is all done, he will have some breakfast and watch a TV show that he knows that Tonya doesn't enjoy as much as he does.

The Big Guy takes these pills that makes him sleepy.  So he will lay down on the couch for a nap.

That is when I get even with all his tomfoolery.

That is when I sneak up on him.  
I make sure that he is snoring.  
I will gently put my mussel to his face.  
I will start breathing his air.  
I will stare at him as he is sleeping.
His moustach tickles my nose.
I know he is waking up as he is no longer snoring.

Then

BAM

I will head butt him in the face with my mussel.

WAKE UP YOU LAZY ARSE!  IT'S TIME TO TAKE ME FOR A WALK.

For good measure, I will sometimes follow up with a jump and put my huge paws in his face.

This hasn't always elicited the response that I'm looking for.

Time for the Blast From the Past:


Today's Video of the Day:


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment