Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 April 2018

6/Apr/18 why are you upside down


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.




I really love to sit with Tonya.  Although she can get upset when I put all my weight on her.  I guess I am no longer a lap dog.



Of and you know what day it is?

It's FRIDAY!  

Friday is GARBAGE DAY!

I can't wait to go for my walk this morning.  All those garbage bags.  I will have to save up a lot of pee so that I can go from bag to bag and squirt a little bit of pee on each garbage bag.

It's the little things that are important.

I know that Tonya is never really happy when I'm peeing on the garbage bags.

She just doesn't understand how stuff works.  I have GOT to pee a bit on each bag.  That lets the other dogs know that I've been there and put my seal of approval on the garbage bag.

I know it's tough work, but someone like me is willing to step up.

Tomorrow, my non-furry cousin, Laura and her boyfriend will be arriving.  

Most people don't start their vacations till the end of May.  They had some snow on the way and it has caused delays in their trip.

I hope that they drive safely so that they can say that they were bored along the way.

OK, so it's time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Flocculent (adjective)

My sentence:  I am flocculent in English and Dog.

Definition:  Having or resembling tufts of wool.

Sentence:  The poodle's haircut made it appear flocculent.

Today's Video of the Day:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog March 2018 picture collection



Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment