Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 April 2018

20/Apr/18 I got new biscuits


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy made me some new biscuits.  He got a new cookie cutter shaped like a small dog bone.  I do say though, I did like the other cookie cutter better as it was a medium shaped bone.  But now you could say, I get more cookies.  He is keeping them in the fridge.

But do you know what he did?

As he was putting glaze on the biscuits.  He ate one of them.  He looked a me and said that he knows why I like them so much.

They are easy to make.  Just 2 cups of whole wheat flour, 2 jars of baby food.  Mix together, cut them to shape, bake at 350 for 35 minutes.

Then he makes a glaze for them too.  It's a tablespoon of coconut oil and peanut butter.  Mix them together.  Dip the biscuits, when they are cool.  They can be stored on the counter, but recommended to put in the fridge.  I'm big enough to jump up on the counter to get stuff.  That only tends to annoy the Big Guy, BIG time.  I only do that when Tonya and the Big Guy are NOT looking.

Guess what today is...  

It's GARBAGE DAY!

I am hoping that I will be going for a walk this morning so that I can sniff all the lovely garbage bags that are put outside.

Next week, people will be putting their stuff out for Big Garbage day.  This allows people to put stuff to the curb that normally is not considered stuff to put out for "normal" garbage day.  So next weekend, the Big Guy has to pretty much empty out his garage and only put stuff back in that he intends to keep.  Otherwise, to the curb it goes.  He is going to be putting a lot of stuff to the curb.

The Big Guy put his OLD BBQ to the curb about 2 weeks ago.  Someone took it yesterday.  The Big Guy was pretty happy that it's gone.  Who ever took it, was probably taking it for the metal.  It was pretty much rotted out from the inside.  It wasn't safe to use any longer.  But it's gone, and that's all he was worried about.

Today's Blast From the Past:


Today's Video of the Day:


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment