Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 April 2018

27/Apr/18 your disturbing my tranquility


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I got to meet a new person yesterday.  I don't know his name.  But I know that he fixed the Big Guy's internet.  It was choppy and didn't work all that well.  But now he got a new modem, and the internet seems to be fixed now.  

This internet thingy, well, it doesn't effect me too much.  Although without it, I suppose people wouldn't know about me as much.  So I guess it's important after all.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya spent a lot of time in the garage.  They moved a lot of stuff out of the garage.  Some of it went back inside the garage, but a lot of it, was moved over to the curb for Big Garbage day.

There was squirrels that got into a lot of stuff that was in the garage.  So that got ruined.  There was a few other things that the Big Guy had misplaced.  So you could say, it's found again.

Today is regular garbage day.  So, when we go for our walk, I will be able to sniff the stuff that's been put out.  Big Bag day is never that impressive.  It's garbage day where the bags smell the best.

The Big Guy made some ribs yesterday.  I didn't get to have any of the bones.  They all went into the green bin.  That does NOTHING for me.  But I guess the bones are soft after being in the oven for 6 hours.  They could rip my insides.  I guess they are trying to protect me.

Then, some other guy came along and took away our front door.  The wind took the door about 2 weeks ago.  It got sort of out of alignment.  So he is going to take it away to fix it.  Then he's going to bring it back.

I wonder if he could fix the back door to the deck?  I bet he could.  I broke that when I jumped on it.  I guess I'm just a little too heavy to do stuff like that.  But I get excited and I need to get into the house to greet people.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment