Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 24 April 2018

24/Apr/18 the sun is up


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As a rule, the Big Guy is up no later than 5:00 each morning.  This can vary a bit.  But normally never later than that.  This morning when he put me outside for my morning business, I seen that the sun is up.  It's not over the horizon just yet.

But the birds are starting to wake up.  

The air is crisp.

There is hardly a cloud in the sky.

What a lovely day to be alive.

Since I am wearing a fur jacket.  I think I will just lay here, outside and take it all in.

Wait...

The Big Guy is moving around inside the house.

I better go see what he is up to.  

He may be making something that I should be eating.  Either that, or he may find that he has the urge to scratch me, just behind my ear.

I got to sit outside with Tonya on the front deck.  The Big Guy works a lot later in the day now.  That means that Tonya and I have some alone time for a few hours.  She gets to yell at me a few times.  It's "Don't bite me".  "Don't jump on me".  "Stop nipping me".  Stuff like that.  I'm kinda bored, so I want to play.  She doesn't like it when I play.  She just wants me to "be there".

B O R I N G

Time for the usual stuff.

Your Daily Smile


Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment