Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 3 April 2018

3/Apr/18 my favorite TV show is on


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Oh I can remember the "early years" of my life.  Tonya used to purchase me pillows that I could sleep on.  I would tear them apart.  I haven't had a pillow now in about a year and a half.  

Now, I just get up on the furniture.

For this reason, the Big Guy has said, no new furniture until I am gone.  

Gone where?

Where am I going?

It's like when they spell stuff to each other.  I don't know how to spell stuff.

Sometimes, Tonya thinks she is being smart.  She will ask the Big Guy if we are taking me for a "W".  Well I know that "W" is another word for "Walk".  She may as well say "Walk" as I know what "W" means.

I may act dumb, but I'm not.

Yesterday the Big Guy went to the basement without me.  I know that he was playing with his wine.

He also read two new books.  One was about the Polka-Dot Puppy and the other was The Berenstain Bears meet Santa.  That Santa fells sounds like a nice guy.  So far, I haven't met him.

I think he plans to read a few more books this week.  

I don't approve of his new work schedule.

He works late.  Which is good for me and Tonya as it gives us one on one time.

OK, so it's on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Dariole (noun)

My sentence:  Dariole is French for The Oriel.

Definition:  A small round metal mould used in French cooking for an individual sweet or savory dish.

Sentence:  The tartelettes were baked in a dariole.

Today's Video of the Day:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog get a new type of icy treat


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment