Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 April 2018

25/Apr/18 leave me alone, I'm tired


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the sun was out and it was warm outside.  So much so, that I spent most of the day outside.  Tonya got me a new lead and that meant that I was able to sniff areas that needed to be sniffed and peed on.

That also meant that times when I would normally be sleeping, I was awake.


I need my sleep.


I need to rest up these paws for my walks.


Was that the cookie jar being opened?

Turns out, it was only Tonya cooking supper.  I got up for nothing.

So it's big garbage week coming up.  Everyone seems to be putting their "trash" outside.  This means that people will go from place to place and will root though the garbage to see if there is something that someone else threw out, that they can re-purpose themselves.

There are these small Christmas Trees that have been in the Big Guy's garage for over 4 years.  I think he is going to be putting them out to the curb.  If I were to get a hold of them, I would only knock them down and chew them up.  Tonya got this great idea that they would be attached to the front deck each year.  Well, so far, they haven't been attached and the Big Guy doesn't see them being attached EVER.  Time to throw them out.

The Big Guy put the bird seed feeders out.  While he was filling one, it tipped over and fell off the deck.  Now there is bird seed all over the ground.

I was munching on it yesterday when they had me out front.  I must admit, I think I will leave it for the birds.

The Big Guy got another rat trap.  They have been going around the green bin and trying to get inside it.  But he says that it's time to put a stop to that.  We will see just how successful he is at getting those rats.  Last week, one of his rat traps went missing.  He thinks he got a rat, but then something else came along and took the rat, trap and all.

I know there are people that have rats as pets.  The Big Guy is not impressed with this.  Then again, some people also have pet snakes.  Not for the Big Guy.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment