Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 April 2018

4/Apr/18 you may get me my blanket now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy goes to work a little later in the day now.  So to pass the time, he has been recording these book readings.  Did you check out his YouTube Channel yet?  Better yet, here is one of his readings...


Wasn't that a fun story about the puppy?  I was on pins and needles the entire time.

He has also been reading Disney and The Berenstain Bears books.  I'm sure he would like you to tell him how he is doing.  Otherwise, he may just stop reading.  Although I don't always understand the words, the pictures are pretty.

Yesterday we went for our walk.  There is this bad dog that is at this one place.  But you never know if he is going to be outside.  His rope lets him reach the sidewalk.  He has attacked me a few times.

There is also the other dog that lives with Bailey.  That is another monster.  Bailey is so nice.  But not him.  He has attacked me too.

I know where they both live and each time we get close to where they live, I move to the outside so that the Big Guy can protect me from them.

We had a power outage yesterday.  But no one seems to know why.

There was also a shooting outside of the YouTube HQ yesterday.  The Big Guy will be watching the news to see if he can't figure out why this happened.  Obviously someone was upset.


It's only a few more days before my Non-Furry Cousin Laura comes for a visit.  I've never met her before.  She plans to see the Highlands of Cape Breton.  Something else that I've never done.

OK, it's on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Scapegrace (noun)

My sentence:  There is a lot of etiquette that someone must follow when visiting the Queen of England.  When people talk behind your back about some faux pas that you've committed, your are the victim of scapegrace.

Definition:  A mischievous person; a rascal.

Sentence:  His nephew was a scapegrace, always pulling pranks and getting into trouble.

Today's Video of the Day:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to rescue his bucket from the pool


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment