Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 13 April 2018

13/Apr/18 come on, let's go for a walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's finally here...

IT'S GARBAGE DAY!

I got my sniffer ready.

My 4 paws are ready to go.  As I am looking out the front window, I can see the neighbors have put out their garbage as well.

I've got a bunch of pee saved up.

Now quite stalling.  Lets go for a walk so that I can sniff every garbage bag and pee on every bag.  Even if it's just a forced dribble.

The Big Guy was up to no good.  He was in training all week long.  Well today is his last day.  One of the guys wanted to have a pot luck dinner.  So he made a chocolate cheese cake.

BUT


He is wondering, should he put a ring of whip cream across the top and then fill the empty hole with cherries.  This would essentially make is a black forest cheese cake.

Do you think that would be good?  Or just a little too much?  The chocolate cheese cake didn't turn out as dark as he would normally make as he used milk chocolate this time.  Normally he uses dark chocolate when making the cheese cake.

Either way, he warned the ladies, wear your stretchiest comfy pants.  Your gonna get fat today.

Oh, did you want the recipe?  Click >>HERE<< for the recipe.

On to the fun parts of my blog.

Today's Blast From the Past:


Today's Daily Video:


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment