Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 12 April 2018

12/Apr/18 my food bowl needs refilling


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I haven't heard from my non-furry cousin Laura.  She must be in New Brunswick or Quebec by now.  She is going home again, in Ontario.  I am glad that she is not here today.  If she were, she would be in the thick fog.

I know that the Big Guy is really happy.  Fog means that the snow will melt.  Soon enough, they will be sitting out on the front deck, enjoying the summer sun.

Yesterday was a really nice day outside.  Although it was deceiving.  The sun was out and there wasn't a lot of wind.  So people were outside without their jackets on.  But it was still cold outside.  So it is deceiving.  At least it is for humans.  I wear my fur coat all year round.  So I am always ready for the weather.

Did you see in yesterday's video, that I was chewing on the milk crate?  Well the Big Guy took the crate away from me.  He doesn't like me chewing on the plastic.

The other day, I stole one of his shoes and ran around the house with it.  I got a yelling at for that.  I was told that I was a bad dog.  But I get excited and forget myself.  I didn't chew on his new shoes, I only drooled on them.  Still, he wasn't impressed with me.

But later on, we played on the couch.  He keeps telling me not to nip.  Humans can be so delicate.

Oh and do you know what day it is tomorrow?

GARBAGE DAY!  I gotta get my sniffer ready for it.

Well, on to the more interesting stuff.

Today's Blast from the Past.


Today's Video of the Day.


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment