Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 10 April 2018

10/Apr/18 waiting for my non-furry cousin to wake up


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I finally got to meet my non-furry cousin, Laura and her boyfriend Keegan.  They rubbed me and patted me.  Laura got on the floor and used me like a pillow.  She said that my fur was really soft.

They took a lot of pictures of me.  I sure do hope that they can share them with the Big Guy so that I can post them in my Blog.

We ended up getting 30 cm of snow in Sydney.  So it was not 20 cm of snow like the Big Guy had posted yesterday.  So that is a foot of snow.

The Big Guy was able to use his snow blower, but the snow was really wet and heavy at the bottom and it kept plugging up his snow blower.  So he would have to get off the lawn tractor, un-plug the snow blower, so a little bit.  Stop, un-plug it again.  Over and over and over.

But of course, they are hoping that this will be the last snow fall this season.

Now we need a lot of rain to wash away all this snow.  The Big Guy checked the forecast and there is NO snow in the foreseeable future.  Horray for him.  I like the snow.

The Big Guy was putting the shovel back in the house yesterday, after shoveling the front step.  Well he didn't latch the front door and it blew apart.  Thankfully the glass was ripped out of the frame and fell on the ground.  A stranger seen the door and tried to put it back together.  This same guy knocked on their door last night to tell him about what he had done.  There is a piece that hold the gas piston.  It has to be fixed again.  Otherwise the door is fine.

Today's Blast from the Past:


Today's Video of the Day:  


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment