Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 15 August 2017

15/Aug/17 this is comphy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see what they did to me last night?  They walked 3.1 km with me.  Just about killed me.  I was so tired and thirsty when we got home.

But that's OK, I got even with the Big Guy.  As we were walking, I was having my second poop.  But it just wouldn't fall out of my bum.  It was stuck to my fur.  Well I turned and planted my shitty arse on the Big Guy's leg.  HA HA  Now he has shit on his pants.  How do you like that "Mister-We-Are-Going-For-A-Long-Walk"?


We stopped at "Bette's Home Style Cooking" for a small break while the staff were shutting down for the evening.  They gave me a bucket of water.  I was thirsty and it was so good!

They have a cat and they don't own it.  But it keeps coming back for visits.  I here they feed the cat some fish.

We sure did walk far.  I NEEDED to go into my little pool when we got home.  My paws were so hot.

The Big Guy took this small blue pill when he got home.  It's call "Aleve".  He said that it helps with his knee that is full of arthritis.  That doesn't sound like something that I want to get.  Tonya and the Big Guy says that all this walking will keep my weight down.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment