Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 24 August 2017

24/Aug/17 who says dogs can't look up


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm not sure if the Big Guy is going to walk me this morning.  It's been raining all night.  It still is raining now.  So he may wait till after his work tonight to go for a walk.

Tonya and the Big Guy got me some new food.  It's pretty much the same as the other stuff, only the kibbles are much larger.  They don't fall out of my mouth when I get them from my bowl.  So that's a good thing.

My non-furry Memere says that my food sounds so delicious.  It is crunchy.  I can tell you this, if it wasn't tasty, I wouldn't be eating it.  They tried me on cheaper food and I went on a hunger strike.

Tonya and the Big Guy have been "trusting" me the last few days and have not been putting me in my kennel during the day when they go to work.  So far, I've been laying by the back door and I haven't been getting into anything.  But I'm sure if I screw up something, I will be back in my kennel.

They have to cut me some slack though.  I'm still just a dog.  I'm smart for a dog, but not so smart as a human.  I know they want me to do stuff, but I get confused by what they want.  I am so happy to see Tonya that I loose my mind and forget that I shouldn't be jumping on her.  Then when she yells at me to get down, well, that only makes me MORE excited.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment