Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 August 2017

12/Aug/17 are we going for a walk or what


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is two days in a row that I haven't gone for a walk.  Tonya told the Big Guy to bring me for a walk in the morning when it's cool outside.

He's got a few chores that he wants to get done today, but after that, I think it will be walk time.  I think he also wants to use the cell phone to track his walk.  I think he wants to add another block to his long walk.  He's going to kill me with these LONG walks.  But it's good for him too.  So it's win win for everyone.


The Big Guy wants to move his pile of cut wood to the area by the garage.  Tonya was asking if she could donate his wood to a family that needs it for heat this winter.  I think the Big Guy is re-thinking his answer and will donate the wood.  He said that he is going to keep some of it and put it in the garage out of the weather.  That means he will have to move stuff around again in the garage.  That always makes him wonder why he is keeping so much stuff.

A few weeks ago, we got some hail that fell during one of the thunder storms that blew though.  The Big Guy was looking at the roof of his gazebo and he's been wondering about the round spots on the roof.  Turns out, the hail punched through the first layer of the carbon fiber roof.  He said that the corner pieces are fine, but wonders if a new roof could be fabricated that would withstand the snow load.

That will certainly be a project for another day.

Tonya told the Big Guy to trim back and remove the flower beds that's next to the deck.  I reach through and eat the flowers and other bushes that I can get to.  She is wondering if that's why I'm sick so much.  It could be.  What do you think?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment