Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 14 August 2017

14/Aug/17 cooling my paws off after a long walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see where we went this time?  We walked and walked and walked.  Geesh, didn't we walk.



We walked all the way up to the post off in North Sydney, to the boys house where we hardly stopped and then walked back home again.  While on our route home, we stopped in to see a cousin named June.  She had a stoke a while ago.  But she is doing a lot better now.

So not quite 2.5 km.  The Big Guy wonders if we had only gone one more block over, would we have got that extra bit.  Here is a video of our walk.



When I got home, I could only envision me just standing in my pool.



They think it's funny how I cool off my paws.

The Big Guy also went around the back of the neighbor's property and removed the tree that he cut down.  I could hear him grunting and groaning from the exertion of moving the tree.  Then he comes around the road, pulling the tree with his lawn tractor.  He was pretty happy that it worked.

Tonya didn't get a video cause it was over just as soon as he was in the driveway.  But he says that he has to cut it up and put it away.  That's another job for another weekend.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment