Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 August 2017

8/Aug/17 peek-a-boo I see you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got really sick again yesterday.  I had the poops in my kennel.  I also barfed a lot too.  It wasn't pleasant being stuck in the kennel with all this stuff getting into my fur.

Tonya and the Big Guy think it's the bone marrow.  It may be too much for me.  Previously it was the pork bone that made me sick and this time, they think it may be the rib bone from the steaks they were having.  So it would seem, no more bones for me, unless they come from the store.  But that's the thing, they also got me a new bone from the store.  So what set me off this time?  No one is really sure.

But I'm feeling a lot better today.  When the Big Guy was coming downstairs, I was right there to get my morning pat from him.  Then I went and laid down when he was making his coffee.  He doesn't share his coffee.

Talking of the Big Guy.  Tonya got him some new pants.  He has gone from 5XL pants to 3XL pants and is hoping that he can go down to 2XL pants by XMas of this year.  Then perhaps just XL pants by next summer.

Tonya also allowed the Big Guy to get an upgrade to his video editing software.  So he's hoping to have better video content uploaded to YouTube moving forward.

Tonya wants to make this zucchini and chicken enchiladas.  But they couldn't find any enchilada sauce at the grocery store.  So the Big Guy is going to be making some from scratch today.  Of course he is going to make it the Keto Way Of Eating.  Will I get some enchiladas?  Probably not.

Oh the life of a dog.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment